Counselling Services - In School Service
Our counsellors are available to Think2Speak members and also to non member schools, with sessions taking place in school or at one of our counselling rooms in Lincolnshire.
Think2Speak member schools can access our counsellors within their membership package, and thereafter at a reduced rate based on a six weekly sessions minimum basis for staff, teachers, young people and families.
We are available to discuss the options with you and provide evaluation and outcome reports. Contact us today on 01522 253 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non member schools can access our counsellors based on a six weekly minimum sessions basis; for staff, teachers, young people and their families. We are available to discuss the options for bespoke counselling packages or membership packages with you. We provide evaluation and outcome reports.
Contact us today on 01522 253 155 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
We offer a range of counselling services to schools, teachers, young people and their families, through contracts with schools or they can be accessed privately.
We have a wide bank of counsellors, skilled in working with primary, secondary, all sexualities, gender identities and faith backgrounds. We provide on site counselling in schools or at our premises in Lincoln.
We are proud to state that all of our counsellors:
- QUALIFIED - appropriately qualified and verified
- EXPERIENCED - we do not allow trainees or newly qualified counsellors to work alone with our counselling clients
- VERIFIED - have verified Full enhanced DBS checks
- SUPERVISED - receive monthly clinical supervision in line with British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) codes of ethics
- BENEFIT FROM CPD - ongoing training and skills development