Accessing Counselling Privately
Parents and Carers:
You can access our counsellors privately for yourself, for a young person or sibling group. To arrange a session please call 01522 253 155 for an initial chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Young person session £25
- Adult session £40
We offer a range of counselling services to schools, teachers, young people and their families, through contracts with schools or they can be accessed privately. We have a wide bank of counsellors, skilled in working with primary, secondary, all sexualities, gender identities and faith backgrounds. We provide on site counselling in schools or at our premises in Lincoln.
We are proud to state that all of our counsellors:
- QUALIFIED - appropriately qualified and verified
- EXPERIENCED - we do not allow trainees or newly qualified counsellors to work alone with our counselling clients
- VERIFIED - have verified Full enhanced DBS checks
- SUPERVISED - receive monthly clinical supervision in line with British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) codes of ethics
- BENEFIT FROM CPD - ongoing training and skills development