Think2Speak offers a whole school holistic approach to pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
Think2Speak offer a membership programme giving educational settings, and those working with young people, access to advice, support, training, counselling and age appropriate resources.
Our range of experts can help you with:
Our team of experts cover a wide range of subjects areas including SRE, PSHE, FGM, Loss and Bereavement, Domestic Abuse, Mental Health, Suicide & Self-harm, Healthy Relationships, Emotional Wellbeing, Puberty, HIV & Sexual Health, Equality & Diversity, LGBT, Bullying, Self-esteem, Confidence, Transition, Eating Disorders, Military Families & many more areas. Think2Speak members have access to all of these experts, their support and their resources.
All Think2Speak members benefit from:
- Certificate as a Think2Speak member
- Annual audit tool
- Access to library of resources
- Email support
- Regular updates and news
- Reduced price workshops and training for teachers, young people and families
- Ticket to our annual conference Think2Speak Live
- Access to our board of qualified counsellors & support workers at reduced rates
Think2Speak is available for Primary, Secondary, Academies or School Collective as an annual membership for £270 for a year. Contact now on 01522 253 155 to join!