Think2Speak will enable education settings, and organisations working with young people, to feel fully equipped to handle a range of issues young people may have.
Think2Speak will enable young people to feel empowered to make life decisions confidently.
We will also help parents to feel confident in supporting their young people.
Our work will:
- Enable young people to participate better in society
- Provide advice, training and support to teachers and individuals working with young people
- Provide advice, mentoring, counselling and activity resources for young people
- Organise programmes of emotional wellbeing and other activities
- Help young people advance in life and develop their skills, confidence, capabilities and capacities
- Work in partnership with other organisations to seek solutions to the barriers and problems encountered by young people
- Advise parents and families about the issues young people may have and how to manage them through training and workshops
- Promote social inclusion and social integration among the community of rural Lincolnshire