- Help children and young people in your school cope with wide ranging and often complex issues including bullying, bereavement, family breakdown, neglect and trauma with our counselling service.
- There's no waiting list or commitment - just book 6 sessions per child you refer.
- Schools can fund sessions (for example using Pupil Premium) or parents/carers can pay for sessions online directly.
- Our counsellors are available to come to your school and are all fully qualified, experienced working with children and have enhanced DBS certificates.
- Sessions are £30 for 50 minutes for a young person, £40 for an adult.
- Mileage may be charged on top of the fee depending upon location and member schools benefit from reduced rates.
- Refer online here or contact us today on 01522 253 155 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
We have a wide bank of counsellors, skilled in working with primary, secondary, all sexualities, gender identities and faith backgrounds. We provide on site counselling in schools or at our premises in Lincoln.
We are proud to state that all of our counsellors:
- QUALIFIED - appropriately qualified and verified
- EXPERIENCED - we do not allow trainee counsellors to work alone with our counselling clients
- VERIFIED - have verified Full enhanced DBS checks
- SUPERVISED - receive monthly clinical supervision in line with British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) codes of ethics
- BENEFIT FROM CPD - ongoing training and skills development