Exhibit at Think2Speak LIVE
Now if YOU want to get in front of decision maker’s within schools
- YOU need to be at Think2Speak LIVE!
We’re bringing together 180 delegates, each of which is working in educational fields, to spend the day at BGU - to hear from the academics, keynote speakers and to learn by participating in teacher training workshops run by the Think2Speak team. This year's theme being 'Relationships and Communication'.
Where: Bishop Grosseteste University, Lincoln
When: Tuesday 28th November 2017
Why: Directly reach decision makers within schools
There will be a Marketplace providing exhibition spaces for YOU to network, chat to and connect with potentially every single one of the delegates. We are limiting the spaces per sector - so if you want to apply to secure the exhibition space for your sector complete the booking form below ASAP! If you would like to exclusively cover your sector at the event please contact Lizzie on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss locking out the competition.
As an exhibitor, for just £180 you will benefit from:
- Table and 2 chairs for your exhibition space
- Refreshments throughout the day and lunch for 2 delegates
- A copy of the attendees list after the event
- Social media coverage as an exhibitor pre, during and post Think2Speak LIVE
- Your logo and link to your website on the Think2Speak website event pages
- Selection of digital photographs from our event photographer after the event
We have a limited number of free exhibitor places for third sector organisations this year. Think2Speak just require a contribution of £25 per third sector exhibitor attendee representing your organisation at the event to cover catering costs. Please apply using the form below.