Our membership programme gives educational settings access to advice, support, training, counselling and age appropriate resources.
Our range of experts can help you with:
Our team of experts, consultants and counsellors cover a wide range of subjects knowledge areas including Loss and Bereavement, Domestic Abuse, Mental Health, Suicide & Self-harm, Healthy Relationships, Emotional Wellbeing, Puberty, HIV & Sexual Health, Equality & Diversity, LGBT, Bullying, Self-esteem, Confidence, Transition & many more areas.
All Think2Speak members benefit from:
- Certificate as a Think2Speak member
- Reduced price workshops and training for teachers, young people and families
- Access to our board of qualified counsellors at reduced rates
- Annual audit tool
- Access to library of resources
- Email support
- Regular updates and news
- Tickets to our annual conference Think2Speak Live
All these benefits are available to your school for an annual membership fee of £270 a year. Contact now on 01522 253 155 to join!