Feedback from delegates at Think2Speak's 2017 conference:
- Probably the most professional training event I have ever attended. Sincere thanks to Lizzie and to each of the speakers and all staff who helped make this day informative and enjoyable.
- In the words of Nicky Pattinson: "What a bloody brilliant day!"
- A really thought-provoking day; a good use of precious time. Many thanks.
- Thoroughly enjoyed the day and feel it was an excellent investment of my time. Thank you.
- Gained lots of knowledge from today's event, which I will adopt into my everyday work. Made lots of new contacts which will be followed up! Thanks for our invite!
- An excellent day with so many useful ideas and resources. Really well organised and catered. Thank you.
- A thought provoking day with useful information that I will use in my role (and life).
- It was just as amazing if not better than last year. It always gives me a personal and professional boost that actually we are doing a good job and more importantly that we are not alone.
- Really good informative day. It is my second time at T2S. Great speakers who are engaging and informative. "Marketplace" is great for gaining more information. Thank you!
- A great day. Valuable information-reaffirming what we do well already but also what we can do to improve practice.
Our expert speakers will share the latest research, resources and practical guidance to teach relationships education and communicate more effectively; in the staffroom, classroom and between school and home.
Key notes addresses include:
- Demystify CAMHS: What it is, what it isn't, and when it might be the right solution - Paul Devlin, Chair of Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust, will be speaking followed by a Q&A about CAMHS, and the provision in Lincolnshire.
- Making Relationships Education Inclusive - Dr Richard Woolley and Dr Sacha Mason will explore Relationships Education with a particular focus on inclusivity for those working with primary aged children, introducing specific and focussed resources for working with children.
- Understanding Crisis and Meltdown in Children and Young People - Tony France.
Register now to benefit from:
- Practical take home messages, resources and techniques for staff working with young people
- CPD opportunities
- 3 workshops/seminars tailored to primary or secondary settings
- Networking opportunities for attendees
- Access T2SLive Marketplace with 20+ exhibitors
- Paid for places available for staff working in educational settings kindly covered by our partners and sponsors, Bishop Grosseteste University, Wilkin Chapman LLP and Digital4Education
Choose 3 workshops:
Secure your place on 3 workshops of your choice - booking required and places are limited. Sessions from our speakers and Think2Speak's team of experts include:
- Being Brave with Relationship Education in Primary Schools
- Making Connections and New Conceptions - What is new Relationships Education going to be about?
- Shame on you?! Recognising & understanding the signs & impact of shame on relationships, behaviour and access to learning
- SHADES - Safe handling and de-escalation skills for Primary/Secondary
- Resilience for Staff in Schools and Resilience for Young People
- Leveraging Digital Media to Improve Communications in Your School
- What makes 'good' PSHE?
- RSE and SEN
FREE tickets for teachers:
- Tickets for staff employed in education setting are free of charge covered by Think2Speak ourselves as a social enterprise and our kind partners and sponsors, Wilkin Chapman LLP, Bishop Grosseteste University and Digital 4 Education
- Charity and 3rd sector delegate tickets £45 (limited availability)
- Standard Delegate tickets £95 (limited availability)
All tickets include lunch and refreshments throughout the day plus access to the workshops - limited places are available on each workshop so booking is advised. Purchased places are non-refundable, but are transferable. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to transfer paid booked places to other staff members.
Event Partners & Sponsor:
When? Tues 28th November 9:00 - 4:30
Where? Hardy Building, Bishop Grosseteste University, Lincoln
Who for? SLT, PSHE Leads and Pastoral Staff
How much? Free of charge for staff employed in schools
Charity and 3rd sector delegate tickets £45
Standard Delegate tickets £95 (limited availability)
Feedback & Photos from #t2slive16:
‘I am absolutely blown away with this event and thrilled that we’ve got such an amazing organization out there that’s ready to support our teachers and our practioners in their frontline practice because we all know how important self esteem and emotional wellbeing of children is, and the fact that there’s now this very robust and well researched network there for us to access is just incredible. Very impressed!’
‘I’m really enjoying being here today. It’s been very very inspirational...... it’s important that we all pull together and get these things right for these young people from the start.’
'Excellent day. Inspiring - would recommend!'