Suitable for staff working with children and young people including Primary and Secondary staff, senior management, teaching and support staff.
This is a one day course designed to introduce participants to the concept and practice of mindfulness. By the end of the day, participants will:
- Understand the evidence base
- Explore Mindfulness core skill
- Examine formal and informal practice
- Know how to cultivate mindfulness
- Experience a range of Mindfulness techniques
- Know how to introduce Mindfulness into your setting
This is a professional development event designed to increase knowledge and develop skills in this area. The approach to learning is both interactive and engaging to meet the needs of all participants.
This course is designed to help staff and students develop coping skills, through understanding how to be more resilient and enjoy better emotional health and wellbeing.
This one day course can be delivered in two modes either as a facilitated for a single organisation or on a per delegate basis for centrally held courses. Please contact to discuss your requirements.
- Telephone 01522 253 155
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org